Dynadot

domain yummed.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

yummed.com

Established Member
Impact
"Get yummed by our huge collection of recipes!"

Brandable domain for food and recipes content platforms, meal planning apps, food e-commerce, grocery delivery services, restaurants etc. Easy to remember, one syllable, one simple and meaningful word, emotional and creates excitement, .com domain.

The BrandPa bot estimated it around $ 5k, but thought it were two syllables: "you" and "med". :-D If "yum-med" is supposed to be worth $ 5k, isn't yummed worth more?

Some similar domains on SquadHelp I found:
yumd.com, $ 10k
yumdelicious.com, $ 6.7k
yummatic.com, $ 2.7k

Your opinions are greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What an appraisal tool values it at, and what it will eventually sell for are two different things :) This doesn't flow as well as some - I would probably say this would sell between 2.5 - 3.5k. But who knows ... Its all down to what someone is willing to pay for it.

•••
Thank you! Any particular place you recommend to sell this kind of domain? I know SquadHelp, BrandPa and BrandBucket for brandable domains. But I'm not a fan of these platforms. It would be much easier to just let someone sell it for a commission (or just sell it to them directly).

Last edited:
•••
Thank you! Any particular place you recommend to sell this kind of domain? I know SquadHelp, BrandPa and BrandBucket for brandable domains. But I'm not a fan of these platforms. It would be much easier to just let someone sell it for a commission (or just sell it to them directly).
It is always the easiest step....You can apply for the brandable marketplaces but it has a low chance of being accepted nevertheless

•••
Yum-medicine promo might be a higher value domain ...& there is always an auction category in NamePros if you wish to get rid of it quicker

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back