IT.COM

domain yuginyn.com

NameSilo
Watch

vanesacrypto

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't see the point or the desire of this domain IMO

•••
I don't see the point or the desire of this domain IMO
ok I agree I bought this domain without having analyzed it but how about this wolfdoges.xyz is set to nfts in fact it is from an nft collection

•••
ok I agree I bought this domain without having analyzed it but how about this wolfdoges.xyz is set to nfts in fact it is from an nft collection
If those relevant to that collection aren't interested in it, it's a pretty dead domain too IMO. Sorry

•••
If those relevant to that collection aren't interested in it, it's a pretty dead domain too IMO. Sorry
okay then taking this into account what domains do you recommend that I buy or that I can analyze?

•••
okay then taking this into account what domains do you recommend that I buy or that I can analyze?
Check out the beginners' sections of the forum, give it a good read. Some good fundamentals there

•••
Check out the beginners' sections of the forum, give it a good read. Some good fundamentals there
Okay thank

•••
I would recommend to find another hobby ☺️

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Back