NameSilo

domain yrid.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kleszcz

VIP Member
Impact
103
yrid.com

Please appraisal and comment this domain. Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i cant find anything yrid would stand for
 
0
•••
Could be pronouncable, I'd say Low $xxx
 
0
•••
i agree with htmlindex regarding the appraisal -> low $xxx

but i think it is pronounceable
 
0
•••
names like this go for around 150$ right now...
 
0
•••
Stands for "Your ID" ..... as in
"Please show your papers"

I'll take these guy's word for the value - I know that this past summer there were still maybe 50 - 100 VCVC's - with Y as one of the vowels - available to reg - and I only got one off the list.
 
1
•••
I agree on $150 since Y is not that bad and they still pronunciables
 
0
•••
Quick domain analysis
semi-pronunciable 4-letters
20k results in Google which is somewhat decent for 4-letters.

Estimated resale value (based on my personal research)
$100 to $200 would be a fair range unless an end-user wants this.
 
1
•••
just to compare.....@ SnapNames there is one similar available soon:

yrig.com Whois $79.00 13-Nov-2007 Available Soon
 
1
•••
Thanks guys for your appraisals and useful informations.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back