Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

YouTube Let's Play

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Alvaron

Established Member
Impact
329
So I've started a Youtube channel.

As some of you might know I used to do some game development (small, java games). Because of that I entered a few Ludum Dare game development competitions.

Fast forward to the now: I've been thinking of doing something on Youtube for quite some time and this week I pulled the trigger. With the latest Ludum Dare finished it was a great moment to kick it off with some LD game reviews to populate the channel.

GameReview.tv

Any tips/critique is welcome.
I won't be restricting to video games, it will be all games. Boardgames/outdoorgames/... (everything but adult :xf.grin:)

Sorry for the shameless self promotion.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back