Dynadot

opinion Where are my Gamers at? - Let's unite - No domain talk just gaming leave your gripes behind...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CarlSchneider

Impact
Lets start a gaming sub community here on NP - I know you guys are out there lets link up...
I am for casual / or literally 50 dollar entry fee tournaments - I just want to find you guys.
I play -(All XBL) Overwatch / Halo MCC / Halo 5 / Rocketleague - and i have many more - those are just the game I have currently frequent.
I know for a fact that I can credit my start to domaining to my playing video games 12 years ago. Again i know your out there and lets link up. Lets strengthen the bonds out here ppl !!!!! (PS!!! NO DOMAIN TALK WHILE WE GAME) It will def strengthen our relationship on the forums if we are all friendly . But when domain talk gets out .. you know it can always lead to somthing - this is intended to just be a way to connect with some likeminded ppl. Dont think that this post is even related to The games I play or a plan I am trying to run.

If you play videogames be it any system or any genre - Post your call tags here , and what you play and what now - i think we might finally find those hidden teammates that have always been
missing.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dota2 fan here......
Used to play 12 hours daily....
But then realised that other things exist called life :D.
Out of action for bout a year now.
( PS: I play support :D)

•••
Anyone excited for Cyberpunk 2077? Not that my machine will be able to run it ;)

•••
Haven't seen fans of Command & Conquer here yet! Where you at?

•••
Back