IT.COM

.info You're Most Sucessfull .info domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
As it is plain to see .info registrations are on the rise and one even made the top 20 over at DN Journal.

What is your most successfull .info domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What do you mean by "successful"? Highest sale? Highest ppc revenue? Most succesful developed site?

•••
To be honest I am dropping 90% of my .info's

•••
akrasia said:
What do you mean by "successful"? Highest sale? Highest ppc revenue? Most succesful developed site?

I mean all of them actually whichever class your site happens to fall into.

faisj said:
To be honest I am dropping 90% of my .info's

May I ask why? Do you not agree that the popularity of the .info extension is rising?

•••
I think the popularity rise of the .info is overrated.
IMHO

I want to increase my investments (for the .com's)

•••
Best sales were "blook", "wiis", "audits" and a few lll.infos.

•••
If you ask for best developed info's, mine should be www.bestdubaihotels.info the CTR is very-very high, and the rev is nice too. But as for most valuable info i have i'd say dubaigolf.info.

•••
I guess my best sales were: Templates.info, Fear.info, ICE.info

I like the .INFO extension overall. It's a great fit when used properly.

I would like to see more people developing them.

•••
Thank you to all that have shared so far.

DB - I agree I equally would like to see more people developing. There is so much potential there and I think we are just now starting to see the beginning.

•••
-db- said:
I like the .INFO extension overall. It's a great fit when used properly.

I would like to see more people developing them.

Me too, actually i have developed much more .info domains than .com's, and about 60-70% of my .info domains are developed, and planning to develope the rest as well.

•••
i sold worldtransport.info for $ 20

i wish i didnt do that.. my stupid thougds :(

•••
I get lots of offers on 101.info/202.info, but I'll be holding for a bit, and will be developing some of my premium .info generics later this year (minisites to start.)

•••
•••
Most of my info sites are labors of love but also can make a buck or 2 along the way.

My best is www.RosevillePottery.info which I am in the process of redoing using Joomla.
I also consider www.Rozane.info , www.VanBriggle.info(needs work) and www.TecoPottery.info successful. I have several more mini-sites with some successful and some not.

I really like info especially when the name/content fits the extension.

•••
I love .info
It is my second favorite extension
I have had no sales yet but I bought GovHomes.info about 4 weeks for .60 and in the last 2 weeks it has made me over 10.00 in revenue.
I have a few different .infos that I would not take 1,000 for.
Great Ext.

•••
A hyphen believe it or not.

Now-Hiring.Info, Ive actually made money with this name.

•••
Varietals.info

With all of the interest in wine-related domains, I am just waiting for that premier end-user to come along. I might be nuts, but I would not sell this domain for less than xx,xxx

I personally think it will achieve a .info record. Yes, I am in love with it as you can tell!

•••
These are all wonderful examples of how the .info names are growing, Keep 'em coming!

•••
I don't really have any "successful" .info names. Probably my best one is AllCredit.info. I like it a lot but no one ever bids on it. :/

•••
NameTrader.com said:
I don't really have any "successful" .info names. Probably my best one is AllCredit.info. I like it a lot but no one ever bids on it. :/

Hey you were successful in finding a good name. someone will buy it.

•••
.info is my second favorite extention too.

From what I undertstand the Eu community really like it.

My sig has a few I like (parked)

•••
American.info

Geography.info

Both developed.

•••
I just bought a batch of 80 LLL.info domains all "quality" letters. Overpaid for them some based on current reseller rates, but I think they'll be a good long term investment.

•••
I have to agree Lasher on the 3 letter ones. There is some real value there but it may take some time to reach it.

•••
netzilla said:
These are all wonderful examples of how the .info names are growing, Keep 'em coming!

GeneralBusiness.Info :gl:

HUGE FIND

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back