Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain yourdropshippers.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

G_C

Established Member
Impact
13
Heya,

Could someone please give me an idea of this domain's value? It's undeveloped, registered with GoDaddy and has a year to go before it expires.

Regards,
George
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I have to admit that the domain is pretty good, it's not the best but it could be worth a fair amount. Someone could easily make a site for this domain and be successful because it makes a lot of sense. Considering those factors and it is a .com, I'm going to appraise it at $50.

-------------------------------------------
Rep would be appreciated for my appraisal :)

Good luck with the domain!
 
1
•••
I just dont know about the "s" on the end, I mean wouldnt 1 drop shipper do, like one that drop ships anything/everything... I would hate to have to manage multiple drop shippers.
 
1
•••
Tippy said:
I just dont know about the "s" on the end, I mean wouldnt 1 drop shipper do, like one that drop ships anything/everything... I would hate to have to manage multiple drop shippers.

I was thinking like they could pick which dropshippers they wanted. Also it could be just a site for you to look for dropshippers.
 
0
•••
YourDropShippers.com is Good name
Value $xx mid to $xxx low
As is
Develop it .it will pay rewards
 
1
•••
The plural surely hurts here. and the name is too long. Also the competition is too great in drop shipping. So the appraisal value for this name undeveloped is $xx. Thanks.
 
0
•••
It doesn't have to be plural, it could be possessive.
 
0
•••
Heya all,

Thanks for the appraisal, I've all but given on having anyone reply to this thread!

Anyway, while I do not mean to disagree with some of the assessments here, I feel I must defend the plural version of the name. Basically, reliable dropshipper listings and directories are in extremely high demand among eBay users. I've seen people charge $69 just for the priviledge of accessing a website where such a listing could be found.

With that said, thank you very much for your appraisals!
 
0
•••
High xx , it is some long but the content is really good .

Regards .
 
1
•••
I don't think the plural hurts at all if developed into some sort of dropshipper directory. Excellent development potential. Good luck!
 
1
•••
high xx to low xxx undeveloped. good name!
 
1
•••
$75 to the right buyer, either a dropship directory, or even a dropshipper's website would work. Very easy to remember, unless people forget the 's'
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back