Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain YourCSS.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

edskii

Established Member
Impact
0
Hey, :)

I just reg'ed YourCSS.com. I will probably develop this, but havn't thought of any proper ideas yet. I guess it could be a huge resource or maybe something like PasteBin where users submit their code for others to edit etc.

What do you think its value is? Developed and non-developed. I may sell it straight away if it has a bit of value to it.

Thanks :)

Ed
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Oh definetly high xx-ish undeveloped. You can get much MUCH MUCH more if you develop it. Good luck edskii!
 
0
•••
Agreed, developed could be worth $x,xxx with good traffic, and a script similar to PasteBin.com
Revenue would be great too on a site like that.

But undeveloped : mid $xx - Low $xxx

Regards,
-Dane
 
0
•••
Thanks for your replies.

Anyone else got an opinion on this domain?

Ta
 
0
•••
I've made a design for the site, so that should increase value a little. :)

Ed
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back