Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain yourcarloans.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

amarketingman

Established Member
Impact
3
recently acquired this domain. any ideas on the value. i am probably going to sell this one. thanks,
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
11 letter :P Nice domain 15$
 
0
•••
$15? You think so? It may be an 12 letter dn, but its a pretty high searched term and all the other tld's are taken, this is the .com and it's got a 04 reg date. I think mid to low $xxx
 
0
•••
amarketingman said:
$15? You think so? It may be an 12 letter dn, but its a pretty high searched term and all the other tld's are taken, this is the .com and it's got a 04 reg date. I think mid to low $xxx
Well if you so good at self appraisal why you bother asking.
$10-$20 Is my valuation
 
0
•••
Well if you so good at self appraisal why you bother asking.

Barefoottech, I'm not sure if I'm the only one out there who puts a value on a domain name when it's purchased. Imho, this is what I feel it's worth. However, I appreciate the input of the members of this forum.
 
0
•••
the name not so much, the content if any would be worth the most.
its 12 letters long, 3 words , one of which doesn't have anything to do w/the other keywords. loans is good, car=auto in other countries=limited reach, your=ugh.
and in a saturated loan market, $15 sounds right for the name w/o content.
IMHO

:gl:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back