Domain Empire

domain Your opinion on BannedinUS.com, PODomains.com, CarLoanPlace.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rena

Impact
Your opinion on these names are appreciated. New to domain world, just want to know if I am going in the right direction..
Thank you!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
BannedinUS.com - Dont see a buyer, so nothing
PODomains.com - What does this mean ? Pod domains ? Two letters, plus domains ?
CarLoanPlace.com - $0 , its too awkward. A bank or car dealer gives loans.

•••
BannedinUS.com - Dont see a buyer, so nothing
PODomains.com - What does this mean ? Pod domains ? Two letters, plus domains ?
CarLoanPlace.com - $0 , its too awkward. A bank or car dealer gives loans.

Thank you for your honest opinion and your time, NYJimbo.
I saw a potential in having ads for car loan lenders(Banks or other financial institutions) in CarLoanPlace domain, since "car loan" keyword is searched about 10K-100K times a month (checked in google ads) and top of page bid is pretty high $14.48
BannedinUS was an idea for a website, that would have everything banned in US... was stuck an hour reading at night about all the funny crazy things, that you can not do in US..like in ALaska, you can not carry a bow and arrow, in Arkansas - no honking your horn in front of a sandwich shop...lol
POdomains - maybe Person Owned domains, People owned domains...not sure:) Will have to think more on this one.
Was just trying to think outside the box..
With so many domain names available, I do not get the idea behind all of them, but somebody else does. That's what makes it fun:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back