NameSilo

Your Market?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CrazyTech

Wordpress & Web Hosting GuyVIP Member
Impact
In the market of domains and as a teen - what do you look for? Do you look for teen specific domains or for a certain ext. for example?

Personally, I've gotten into the .us market. I've moved .com's in the past for a fair amount but I think the market is getting harder and harder to break into. So, I've moved on the .us market because I believe it holds promise for the long run.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't look at any prticular tld's or domains. I just do random searches and if i'm lucky i get something i think might be value in.. :)

•••
same for me really. I tend to look for nice foriegn domains.

•••
I tend to 'prey' on the .net market :)

It has the most value at the moment as .com is very hard to get into!

•••
Im looking forward to getting into .eu

•••
.eu doesnt have much potential IMO... why .eu??

•••
not much potential? are you mad?! I can see this domain coming second to .com.
The EU has over 456 million residents which are amongst the richest in the world.
Thats why it has potential.

•••
yeah, i hope .eu get's big.

•••
the EEC is the richest area in the world apart from USA, and therefore probably has more people on the net than India.

•••
.eu can potentially be up there - I agree. I don't know about it coming in 2nd to .com, but that remains to be seen.

•••
I think it'll be way bigger then .co.in/ .in..

•••
I think i'll be getting into .eu's also. I'Ve heard they're going to be worth lots :D

•••
.eu will do better than .in though IMHO

•••
I just really cant see .eu doing well, simply because,

The EU is made up of hundreds of different languages so it would be hard to know what language the site will be in, etc.

•••
i know you all will probably laugh, a lot of seo sites and domain sites i use saying .info is gonna get big, which will be easy to get into, once all the 1 year domains expire, as lots of people got 25 free 1 year domains and wont bother renewing them

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back