Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Your help please...

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

Gene

Gene PimentelTop Member
Impact
487
I'm having a weird problem with Adsense, and I need a favor. I need someone to go to this site and take a screen-shot of the page:

http://CajunCountryGifts.com/forum

I need to see which 125x125 ad is being displayed there. It seems I'm seeing something different than what it should be. Google asked that I view it from a different computer, to see if the problem is related to my computer/browser.

Thanks for your help!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
check your pm ;)
 
0
•••
Thank you! Your screenshot shows a different ad than what I'm seeing... strange!
 
0
•••
FF 2



IE 6

 
0
•••
Thank you mkylut! I really appreciate that.
 
0
•••
No prob Gene...and thanks to you too :)
 
0
•••
I'm seeing this from a Dutch location.

 
0
•••
Thanks Damion! Looks like everyone is seeing the same thing, except for me.
 
0
•••
If you have placed it not so long ago then it's probably needs some time to update properly.
 
0
•••
It's been about a week, and at first it was correct. Then for some reason the ad switched. I've cleared the cache, cookies, but I still can't view the correct ad. Very strange.
 
0
•••
It is indeed, give it a little time though. Otherwise if it doesn't update i would definitely contact adsense-support[@]google.com... again ;)
 
0
•••
Damion said:
It is indeed, give it a little time though. Otherwise if it doesn't update i would definitely contact adsense-support[@]google.com... again ;)

Yes, I've been back & forth with an upper technician, and they don't yet have an answer, but somewhat admit it's a problem they need to fix. They promise to get back to me as soon as they figure it out.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back