NameSilo

Your help please - decornow.com

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal, started by C Edward, Oct 14, 2021 at 2:19 PM

Replies:
Views:

1. C Edward

C Edward New Member

I am looking to sell these domain names. Any help as to the estimated value would be greatly appreciated.

decornow.com

prepperpicks.com

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. jhm

jhm Glazed

Outbound:

(7) DECOR NOW | Facebook

A booming business by looks of it, hope its helpful. I only like your "decor now" name ...Decorate Now (Decor Now), can also indicate furnishings "in the now", trendy. I appraise high hundreds / low thousands. Explore the outbound contact above, offers accepted. IMO

Welcome to NamePros

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021 at 3:02 PM
  3. VadimK Iberica

VadimK Iberica Established Member

I am sceptical of this one, just because I have one with ''decor'' myself for quite a time and it's not too popular in visits/views.... It's similar to yours, actually.
    I think with ''decor'' there are more chances if the next word is a noun: ''place, town, world'', anything outside of it will be tough, imo.
    I'd say high XXX, if you very lucky. I'd go from high xxx to middle if no interest.
    Good luck!!

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice