Dynadot

Your Cuban Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
With the warming relations between Castro and the USA, and the resulting relaxation of trade restrictions, have you registered any new Cuban domains? I used a few godaddy codes today on these .coms:

CubanCigarApp
TabacosCubanos
CubanCigarSellers
CubanCigarSeller
CigarroHabana
BuyCubanRum
CubanRumStore
RonHabano

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have a couple but I think these are my best so far...

CubanCigars.io
CubanCigar.io
Havana.io
Cubans.io
Cubana.io

•••
•••
I had already had....

CubanoTV.com
CubanaTV.com
HabanaTV.com
CubanRestaurant.net

•••
Surprised these weren't taken years ago.
Me too, and I just missed CubanCigarSite, which was reg'd earlier today. I was equally surprised by the rum domains. I think there is still some opportunity in the .com's, and especially in other tld's.

CubanCigar.bar is available, but the reg fee is steep. Still, this will be a thing some day.

Last edited:
•••
cubanes . com
cubanejo . com

•••
CubanCigarAssociates.com is mine

•••
•••
No one has any .CU domains? lol

•••
You tried to register a .cu? It won't let you.

•••
...surprised you didn't pick up CUBANA.TV...

•••
Cubans (dot) link
Cuba (dot) ae

•••
I figured since the relationship is starting to get better that a lot of people would be snatching these up. But I wonder why because there wasn't any Internet related restrictions. Just purchasing products really.

•••
I figured since the relationship is starting to get better that a lot of people would be snatching these up. But I wonder why because there wasn't any Internet related restrictions. Just purchasing products really.

I am focusing on the new opportunities that would present in light of completely normalized relations between the two countries. I am not alone, most of the good names are very old already.

But I did just get RonCubanos (.) com
I am ready for some right now!

•••
•••
My parents are Cuban (and also all 4 Grandparents) so I have registered CubaLibre.org since 2000. I had a bilingual site up for several years but it has since been offline for many years.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Cubans () io ... on Flippa in auction now, watch to gauge limits of this market? Although, can't ... judge a book by its cover...

•••
Cubans () io ... on Flippa in auction now, watch to gauge limits of this market? Although, can't ... judge a book by its cover...
I can't see how that can be correct when I own Cubans.io... Do you have a link? I have the domain parked at Sedo.

•••
•••
I found the name on flippa. It's cuban.io...I'm curious to see if it sells. Thx

•••
These are available as of now, i know nothing about cuba so im staying away from this niche. Not sure if they are worthy but they get some action.

cubanPesoExchangeRate
CUCexchangerate
CUPexchangerate

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back