carfinder
carsfinder
carfind
carsfind

Which is the right one to reg?

Thankyou any replies.
charbar.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
you certainly didn't take long to decide that! Thanks. Is it because it sounds the best - or anything to do with type-ins?
Anymore please?

charbar

Read your profile. No wonder. LOL

Last edited:
•••
In terms of sounding right car finder is the best one for me, For terms of typins carfind would be the best,:D

•••
Think I'll take your advice. Search shows that carfind had no type-ins.
Thanks again!

charbar.

•••
I would eliminate the ones with 'cars' in them immediately. Between 'carfind' and 'carfinder' I'd probably reg 'carfind.'

•••
CarFinder sounds nice but it seams that all extensions are taken ( com, net, org, info, biz )

- DM

•••
charbar said:
Hello Fellas,

Your advice would be appreciated.
These are pure examples, of course.

carfinder
carsfinder
carfind
carsfind

Thankyou any replies.
charbar.

I would choose carfind because it makes sense and it is shorter. Generally the shorter you can make a domain the better (if you depend on word of mouth). If you are going for higher search engine visibility it helps to have relevant keywords in your domain name eg. long-domain-name-like-this.com

•••
I would choose carfinder, but only if it is a good extenstion.

•••
carfind suggest a place where to look for cars, like a showcase
carfinder suggest more a service (software) useful to search for cars

•••
Hmm... I'm stuck. I think for marketing purposes, CarFinder.com definately sounds much better. Then again, CarFind is much better for type-ins and has a decent ring to it too. I would say buy both and sell them as a pair =)

•••
charbar said:
Hello Fellas,

Your advice would be appreciated.
These are pure examples, of course.

carfinder
carsfinder
carfind
carsfind

Thankyou any replies.
charbar.
1. carfind
2. carfinder

Anything else let me know

-Steve

•••
•••
Thanks for replies all. It seems that opinion is divided between carfind and carfinder, with no support for the plural, "cars".
I'd like to be quite sure about this, because I want to reg something similar, with the word "car" being replaced.

Which has led me to another option, which I've only just realized exists; replacing the words finder or find with "found"
cars found sounds better than carfound - but is the word "found" a no no?So to recap;
carfind
carfinder
carfound
carsfound
And one more question. It appears that all ext's are available for the particular name I want to reg. Would the .com suffice, or should I cover myself with another (or others) - or would I be better off securing the .coms on the variations?
Confused? I am!

Thankyou again, people.

charbar.

Last edited:
•••
How about
findcars
?
-Snare

•••
charbar said:
Thanks for replies all. It seems that opinion is divided between carfind and carfinder, with no support for the plural, "cars".
I'd like to be quite sure about this, because I want to reg something similar, with the word "car" being replaced.

Which has led me to another option, which I've only just realized exists; replacing the words finder or find with "found"
cars found sounds better than carfound - but is the word "found" a no no?So to recap;
carfind
carfinder
carfound
carsfound
And one more question. It appears that all ext's are available for the particular name I want to reg. Would the .com suffice, or should I cover myself with another (or others) - or would I be better off securing the .coms on the variations?
Confused? I am!

Thankyou again, people.

charbar.

If you're just thinking of selling them why not just buy them all or maybe the top 3 or 5 and try your luck :).

I personally think the carfind(er) ones are the best, get them before someone here gets a smart idea :)

•••
thanks for the advice - will do. I'll tell you the names when I've reg'd

charbar.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back