Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain YouPickMe.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kwaping

Established Member
Impact
5
I have recently received notice from godaddy.com that someone is interested in purchasing my domain "youpickme.com". I would greatly appreciate your opinions on what this domain is worth.

I also own the following related domains:

youpickme.net
you-pick-me.com
upickme.net
u-pick-me.com

And less related:

worker4hire.com
workers4hire.com

Thanks in advance!

-Ollie
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nobody has any idea?
 
0
•••
Sorry for the bmup, but I'm still hoping for opinions. :)
 
0
•••
As a buyer, I would not buy it. At first it sounds like bad grammar, but after a closer look, there could be occasions in which it could be correct grammar.

You picked me.
You will pick me.
Hey you, pick me!

Either way, I don't see much value. I'd assign $5 or less to the pickme domains. If someone wants to buy it, see what their offer is and take it before they have a chance to reconsider!

The worker domains are much better.

worker4hire.com - $20
Just one worker? A single person with a resume?

workers4hire.com - $50 - 150
Yes, a brandable site for many workers. A job site.
 
0
•••
Well the initial offer for youpickme.com was $150, and we're still negotiating. I have yet to provide a specific counter-offer.

I originally purchased that domain to develop, but haven't found time yet. There's a good chance I will still develop it someday, so I don't want to let it go "cheap". I understand from reading this forum that $150 is a healthy offer in today's market, but to me that's not a lot of money for a domain that I value personally.

Thank you for your opinion, zenmushin!
 
0
•••
Update, the original party has now doubled his offer to $300. I'd like more opinions regarding this new development.

Thanks!

-Ollie
 
0
•••
Good deal -- accept it.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back