Dynadot

You think 3 Letters .net and .org can still be found?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello Guys!
I was just thinking if New Domain Registration 3 Letters .net and .org can be still found ?

not someone who want to sell his domain, New one!

ofcourse .com are all taken, and .us and .info some still available, but what about .net and .org ?

Regards,
Didoz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ugh .... No - lol .... They are long gone and Grabbed up on the Drops if there ever are any ....

•••
They were all taken AGES ago, lol.

•••
ohh, i thought only .com are all taken :P

Thanks anyway :P

Last edited:
•••
Hello Didoz,

If your request is in regards to Letter-Letter-Letter domains, all combos are indeed taken in these extensions:

.com
.net
.org
.info
.biz

There are a few 3-letter .us domains that can be registered at this time, but hurry if you want one...as they are being bought up quickly and I imagine will be all taken again soon.

I hope this helps!
:) zesty

•••
I've noticed with some of the newer extensions that people will register a whole bunch of them (several hundred) and later a lot will end up dropping. I think the word is out that 3-letter domains are a good bet, but you can still get some .us 3-letters in the "wild". For the most part though, you'll probably have to go resale or get in on the drop auctions.

-Nitro

•••
Are you talking about 3-character domains, perhaps (i.e. a mixture of letters and numbers)? If so, all 3-char .coms are taken, but in other extensions, there are many available.

I recently saw a post here listing the 3-char .nets still available.

For 3-letter domains, you will have to look at the less sought after extensions, such as .us, .jp etc

•••
Most of them have gone probably, never mind, i didnt want one.. Still look, you might find one.

•••
All the 3 letter domain names have been snatched!
I wish I was into the whole domain scene like 5 years ago!
Just think, if you started registering domains 5 years ago you could have had domain that were easily worth $X,XXX,XXX+

•••
If this was known to happen back when , there would have been rules in place

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back