Dynadot

domains You might be surprised who owns Burger.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
The domain name Burger.com isn't owned by McDonald's or Burger King (BK), I was surprised to find out who the owner of Burger.com current is, are you?

Burgers.com is owned by Carl's Jr and redirect to CarlJr.com

http://robbiesblog.com/who-owns-burger-com/7848

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
And that's an old webpage to say the least.
Not even a line of CSS, that's quite far from what we do today.
There are even errors here and there; I wonder if it's worth correcting it now or just letting it online as a vestige of the internet

•••
Being in the legal profession, he could also perform Master of Ceremonies duties.

MC // Donald // Burger

Just saying...

•••
Both McDonald's and Burger King would love to buy Burger.com

•••
Why don't they buy this domain name?

•••
I was surprised to find out who the owner of Burger.com current is, are you?

Amazing! As much of a burger aficionado as I am, I've never bothered to check it out...just assumed one of the big 5 owned it.

I grinned from ear to ear when I saw the page...I love it...it seems to be the same as it was from the start. "This page originally put up on July 4, 1996."

•••
The beauty of the origins... it has more value like this. :xf.smile:

"This page originally put up on July 4, 1996."

Last edited:
•••
Oh man, this person is sitting on a gold mine.

•••
Do we have a burger showcase thread?

Last edited:
•••
Amazing! As much of a burger aficionado as I am, I've never bothered to check it out...just assumed one of the big 5 owned it.

I grinned from ear to ear when I saw the page...I love it...it seems to be the same as it was from the start. "This page originally put up on July 4, 1996."

I wouldn't be eating a burger from 1996 ;)

s3-news-tmp-90538-skynews-burger-king-mouldy_4924999--default--1280.jpg

•••
My first guess would have been Burker King

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back