Top Member
Impact
Domain: YogurtFlavours.com
Registrar: GoDaddy
Expiry: 11/2017

Starting bid: $1
Incr: $2
BIN: $50 -->> $40

Auction closes 96 hours after the last bid or at BIN.

Transfer to GoDaddy account only.

Payment via PayPal or Escrow(escrow fees to be borne by the buyer)

All the best!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Thanks for the opening bid!!!

•••
Highly brandable domain going extremely cheap!!! Below are some similar yogurt-based domains sales in the past!!!

yogurtzone.com Sold For $2,372
yogurtmaker.com Sold For $2,300
organicyogurt.com Sold For $1,999
yogurtdelight.com Sold For $1,950
HealthyYogurt.com Sold For $600

This one deserves to go for a lot more.....Let the bidding go on.

•••
Extremely low price price for this great domain. Anyone for $3 ?

•••
This awesome domain must not go this cheap...BIN FOR $50.

•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
That's great!!! Some more past yogurt-based domain sales!!!

yogurtplace.com $105
makeyourownyogurt.com $860
yogurtcoupons.com $4,000
greekyogurts.com $106
yocreamfrozenyogurt.com $100
yogurtlovers.com $205
frozen-yogurt.info $1,300
yogurtplus.com $405
frozenyogurtfranchises.com $3,177
frozenyogurtmachines.com $999
frozen-yogurt.com $4,000
yogurtfactory.com $686

Source: Namebio

This awesome domain deserves much more!!! Fetch it for this highly discounted BIN to end the auction now!!!

•••
This wonderful name must not go this low guys!!! Anyone for $7???

•••
Guys anyone for $7? This awesome brandable deserves much more than this as evident from similar previous sales.

yogurtplace.com $105
yogurtcoupons.com $4,000
greekyogurts.com $106
yogurtlovers.com $205
yogurtplus.com $405
frozen-yogurt.com $4,000
yogurtfactory.com $686

•••
Anyone for $7 guys ? Check above for a long-standing sales history of yogurt-based domains.

This one deserves much more !!!

•••
Past sales

yogurtplace.com $105
yogurtcoupons.com $4,000
greekyogurts.com $106
yogurtlovers.com $205
yogurtplus.com $405
frozen-yogurt.com $4,000
yogurtfactory.com $686

Considering the ever growing yogurt industry this domain is a gem with huge potential. Anyone for $7?

•••
BIN reduced to $40. Grab this awesome brand for this one-time offer and end this auction now!!!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I just came onto this site today after not being on for the past few days, and just realized this.

I'm sorry, but I believe this auction should fall under false advertising.

I'm not sure if the OP deliberately did this on purpose or not (thinking the former, though I'd hope not), but the original domain name that he said he was selling was YogurtFlavors.com , not YogurtFlavours.com . Even his sig says so (I've saved a screenshot in case he tries to edit his sig after this post).

He edited his post this past Wednesday (while I submitted my bid on Monday for YogurtFlavors.com). He edited his post, and didn't let anyone in this thread know about it.

Therefore, I don't believe I should pay for this auction due to potential false pretenses on the OP's part.

Last edited:
•••
I just came onto this site today after not being on for the past few days, and just realized this.

I'm sorry, but I believe this auction should fall under false advertising.

I'm not sure if the OP deliberately did this on purpose or not (thinking the former, though I'd hope not), but the original domain name that he said he was selling was YogurtFlavors.com , not YogurtFlavours.com . Even his sig says so (I've saved a screenshot in case he tries to edit his sig after this post).

He edited his post this past Wednesday (while I submitted my bid on Monday for YogurtFlavors.com). He edited his post, and didn't let anyone in this thread know about it.

Therefore, I don't believe I should pay for this auction due to potential false pretenses on the OP's part.

Hi, I get your point exactly. Just to make things clear. Firstly, my sig reads YogurtFlavors.com, yes you're right on that part. However, if the moderators can access any data or history of any such false editing been done on my part from YogurtFlavors to YogurtFlavours, I'd be glad to hand over both the domains to you for free.

I'd urge you to trust me on this. I own both these domains and I genuinely - right from the time I created this auction - have put YogurtFlavours.com only for auction. Rest I leave it to your wisdom and trust on me.

Thanks.

•••
Having resolved all issues and confusions with @ED1190 , the auction resumes back at this hour with @PrimeLink.xyz standing at $3.

Anyone for $5? @Hitesh Wadhwa

Buy this awesome brandable for $40 only.

•••
What i am bidding on exactly ?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.