NameSilo

Ymail.com and Rocketmail.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

HappyBunny

Established Member
Impact
13
Yahoo is adding two new domains for their email service:
http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&q=ymail+rocketmail

What do you think?

I noticed many ymail-related names are gone already (within the past 12 hours).

Also, how could they be able to use Ymail.com, when Google already uses Gmail.com ?
-- wouldn't Google be able to sue them for cybersquatting? :lol:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:lol: I doubt Google cares if they are using ymail.com, even if they did, they don't have a valid argument.
 
0
•••
If they sue Google they will have to sue TMobile for using TMail.com

Its kind of funny when i use my tmail.com address because people are like "WTF!? How did you get that Gmail typo!?"
 
Last edited:
0
•••
WhyMail? :D

Why use those mail :D
 
0
•••
i like YMail but not rocketmail...
 
0
•••
ymail can be a case for typosquatting gmail?
 
0
•••
Yes, that's what I thought...

But, as Ross said, there's Tmail.com ;)

(and many other [character]mail.com domains)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Ymail sounds absolutely horrible to my ears. Leave it to Yahoo to screw something else up! :sold:
 
0
•••
Sigh, Yahoo is seriously lacking in creativity..
 
0
•••
rocketmail i used it long time ago for autoresponder i put in my ads on craigslist and use it as email with auto responder and i also use it to submit to ffa
 
0
•••
Rocketmail was a service long ago. I bet all the users who got to keep their old RM accounts are mad that anyone can have them now.
 
0
•••
Frikkle said:
I've gotta give credit to James for this :P

[email protected] / [email protected]

I dunno if it's available, but it's wicked funny. :sold:

Thanks for the credit Frikkle.


Unless they're going to fetch my paper, my coffee and my slippers. I'll never leave gmail :)
 
0
•••
Idees said:
:lol: I doubt Google cares if they are using ymail.com, even if they did, they don't have a valid argument.

Well, Google could say that Yahoo is "typosquatting" as the "Y" is right above the "G" letter :hehe:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
;)
 
0
•••
i thought i saw ymail.info for sale here at namepros a few hours ago , (price just went up) ha ha (not my name)
 
0
•••
Reece said:
Ymail sounds absolutely horrible to my ears. Leave it to Yahoo to screw something else up! :sold:
He he

I think Yahoo is lacking seriously in the creativity department

"Hey guys lets call it Ymail" thats original :zzz:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
seriously..
 
0
•••
evirtual1 said:
i thought i saw ymail.info for sale here at namepros a few hours ago , (price just went up) ha ha (not my name)

I bought the name... cannot resist the temptation :laugh:
 
0
•••
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back