NameSilo

New TotalHD technology unveilded

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

rontol

Established Member
Impact
1
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Registration madness... They are going really fast :hehe:
 
0
•••
Well I picked up TotalHd.us "I like it"
 
0
•••
conradseeds said:
Well I picked up TotalHd.us "I like it"


lol....what a name :$: :$:
 
0
•••
totalhd

Have to love this game...some guy regs totalhd.com this morning and now is sitting on a XXXX domain mere hours later, just goes to show, there will always be opportunities to those paying attention...anyway, I wasn't quite as quick as some others but I still managed to secure totalhddisc_tv and thddisc_com (just in case it is further abreivated)
 
0
•••
rookie7 said:
Have to love this game...some guy regs totalhd.com this morning and now is sitting on a XXXX domain mere hours later, just goes to show, there will always be opportunities to those paying attention...anyway, I wasn't quite as quick as some others but I still managed to secure totalhddisc_tv and thddisc_com (just in case it is further abreivated)

another 2007 tech craze coming in....

the SSD flash drive

:$: :$:
 
0
•••
Snagged

TotalHD.ca. (eh?)
thdplayers.com
 
Last edited:
0
•••
nice snag
 
0
•••
rookie7 said:
Have to love this game...some guy regs totalhd.com this morning and now is sitting on a XXXX domain mere hours later, just goes to show, there will always be opportunities to those paying attention...anyway, I wasn't quite as quick as some others but I still managed to secure totalhddisc_tv and thddisc_com (just in case it is further abreivated)

Was reggged in 2004..he just got lucky now ;)
 
0
•••
heh...now i know why ppl like speculating things ;p
 
0
•••
well i am happy with my Totalhd.us
 
0
•••
For those who are interested, Total-HD.TV is still available

be quick
 
0
•••
It's so crazy this "game". And I mean like nothing is for sure. This format could die. I sure hope not though ;).

But like you mentioned: reading, fast fingers, a little cash, could go a long way.
 
0
•••
Skinny said:
It's so crazy this "game". And I mean like nothing is for sure. This format could die. I sure hope not though ;).

But like you mentioned: reading, fast fingers, a little cash, could go a long way.

....i'm hoping for a great future for Total HD and SSD drive :hehe:
 
0
•••
A little while ago I saw a commercial from Shaw about
PVR's (personal video recorder)
and they were talking about HD...
needless to say I went and regged HD-PVR.com
Which is also my first hyphen, but it fits :)
 
0
•••
I have been holding on to HDDISK.com for a very long time---I am hoping it will pay off someday
 
0
•••
totalhd.com still at $US 1,050 on Sedo auction...anyone interested? lol
 
0
•••
Problem is this name can change very quick--
 
0
•••
Problem is this name can change very quick

At which time we'll all go nuts registering that domain name.

Skinny
 
0
•••
But at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas next week, at least one hardware provider, LG Electronics Co., is expected to showcase DVD players that work with either technology. Hewlett-Packard Co. will also have products that support both formats in the marketplace this year, a source close to the company says. Others are expected to follow suit.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07004/751258-96.stm

haha....we have a lot of things to do in upcoming months :$: :$:
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back