Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Yild.com and Ytak.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

dearroy

Established Member
Impact
54
Hello guys,

I have 2x LLLL.com domains, they are:

- YILD.com
- YTAK.com

How much do you think they are worth?
Thank you!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I could see you getting $500-$900 for yild

Ytak I'd think around $250-$350
 
2
•••
- YILD.com could get x.xxx to xx.xxx usd
- YTAK.com $220 USD
 
1
•••
Yild.com is worth 4k the other one $275
 
1
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back