NameSilo

domain yifr.com appraisal please

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mhardgrove

New Member (Pre-Intro)
Impact
3
first four letter dot com I ever bought, was wondering what the thoughts on it were.

btw, figured this could be a pronouncable four letter word:

like "yiffer"

also could stand for (y)es (i)ts (f)or (r)eal....

appraisal? anyone?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to NamePros!

I would say low $xx

I can give you another meaning for this domain

Your Info. From Realtor(s)
Your Info. For Realty
Your Info. For Residential(s)

God Luck
 
0
•••
very low xx, sorry m8
 
0
•••
Low $xx IMO
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back