IT.COM

available Yes! .com One word dictionary domain name available #Take it Fast

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Fast Flipping

Fast Profit BY Fast FlippingEstablished Member
Impact
contemns.com
Yes! .com One word dictionary domain name available.

cONTEMNS.jpg

Availability Proof
whois.png
Track availability using whois record and time of NP Thread
Buy it before someone else does.
# c2c #contribution2community
# non profit contribution

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would probably hand-reg at a $0.99 promo other than that see little value. Am I the only one viewing this thread that thinks it's not worth $8.17 reg fee?

•••
•••
I would probably hand-reg at a $0.99 promo other than that see little value. Am I the only one viewing this thread that thinks it's not worth $8.17 reg fee?

Me too thinks the same. It is not worth even 90 cents.

•••
Hello,
What happened to your domain name sale for $ 6500? Did you get the money? Was the deal went through successfully or it was just a fake deal? Please share.

•••
never heard that word before in my life.

•••
not a popular word (never heard of it) its plural and has a negative meaning.

•••
Why are you guys helping a con artist, no point encouraging this guy he is just going to end up ripping someone off sooner than
later.

You ruined your reputation, your tainted.

•••
Why are you guys helping a con artist, no point encouraging this guy he is just going to end up ripping someone off sooner than
later.

You ruined your reputation, your tainted.

I suggested NamePros Moderator to remove this thread, but still no action has been taken. There is no point in entertaining such people. Let us hope, what the moderator thinks it is wise to remove the post.

•••
I suggested NamePros Moderator to remove this thread, but still no action has been taken. There is no point in entertaining such people. Let us hope, what the moderator thinks it is wise to remove the post.
Yes we are seeing A lot of fraudulent action on namepros as late, hopefully they come up with a stronger policy so nobody gets ripped off.

To Op... Your domain is worthless

•••
Yes we are seeing A lot of fraudulent action on namepros as late, hopefully they come up with a stronger policy so nobody gets ripped off.

To Op... Your domain is worthless

This is only suggestion, not my domain

•••
HI,
It's time to get creative and think outside the box.,
everyone here have list of unregistered domain name idea, let's share with the community, might it help someone else

Last edited:
•••
I went through a phase of collecting these archaic words. I think I was trying to pretend that I was some sort of English throwback. :) I didn't have any success with them, so I gave up in the end. People either thought they were misspellings of something else, or couldn't remember how to spell them anyway. How many people use words like hetaerae these days. It's hard enough with words like crepuscular and coruscating, without going back a few centuries.

•••
you are feedig a troll
watch out

•••
•••
I went through a phase of collecting these archaic words. I think I was trying to pretend that I was some sort of English throwback. :) I didn't have any success with them, so I gave up in the end. People either thought they were misspellings of something else, or couldn't remember how to spell them anyway. How many people use words like hetaerae these days. It's hard enough with words like crepuscular and coruscating, without going back a few centuries.
Great advice

•••
I think that the definition shown and what @Kuffy said sums it up best!

Archaic

•••
Personally I don't think @Fast Flipping is a troll. I just think he's an over enthusiastic newbie who doesn't understand what's expected of him in a domain forum. In this specific thread he just mentioned an available dictionary word he found (archaic and worthless as it may be). I don't think there's harm in that.

@Fast Flipping- for future reference, it's wiser not to create posts about offers you get. There's a very high probability that the "buyer" is trying to scam you. It's extremely rare for someone to hand register a name and then get a $XXXX offer for it the next day without it being fake or a scam. When you complete sales, there's a thread to report about it if you want to share. But when you report about a huge offer for a domain you bought yesterday- it seems like you're either lying, bragging without a reason or being scammed. So try to avoid stuff like that, learn from the experience of the great domainers in this forum and try not to come off as bragging or lying because then everybody will attack you and nobody will trust you or want to listen to what you say.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back