Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Yatti [dot] com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffLemon

Established Member
Impact
5
Brandable 5 letter dot com.

What are your thoughts?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
good name ... i would price it at 4999 USD and wait for offers also there are alot of results in google you can email them and see whats the response...
Reseller : 100-300 USD
Hobbist : 500-700 USD
Enduser : 3k to 5k usd
 
2
•••
Thank you Riz M.

Any more opinions out there?
 
0
•••
I am not sure about the value, but it is a very nice brandable.

Brad
 
1
•••
Very nice domain, I would price it between $5k-10k
 
1
•••
@Riz M. is right on. I would bet it would be about 2300-2500 if BB priced it, just a guess. Which seems right in line with "similar profile" names I have with them. - you could sell it real quick at 1700 on Afternic. 1700 seems to be my sweet spot for good brandables if I need to move some quick - for whatever reason I need access to cash.
 
1
•••
Great name wait for offers there are a lot of Searches in google
 
2
•••
Thank you all for your opinions, much appreciated.
 
0
•••
Really nice name!

It is taken in "a ton" of extensions, so I would ask for at least a low $xx,xxx for this one.
 
1
•••
Really nice brandable.

$500-750 reseller/hobbyist.

$5000-10,000 end user.

Good luck!
 
1
•••
Thank you Dave and fancy.domains.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back