yahoo status checker

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me. I need a script to verify if a user is online offline or invisible on Yahoo Messenger.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
you don`t understand what I need. I need a php script like the script from here http://yahoo.from-magic.com/ , to verify if someone is available, offline and INVISIBLE on yahoo messenger. Please help me. I will pay
 
0
•••
0
•••
I know that script, it doesn`t identify the invisible users. thank you bruce_KD.
Anybody else?
 
0
•••
Isn't the whole point of being invisible to... not be seen?
I'm unfamiliar with Yahoo's chat system, but it seems like if they're "Invisible" that there would be no way of seeing whether or not the person is online...


Bruce
 
0
•••
0
•••
there are sites like http://persiangap.com where u can ceck someone if is invisible on yahoo messenger. Just take a look. Anybody else who can help me?
 
0
•••
Why you want it? For your personal use or for website. Because You'll need VPS (With full control over PHP/Apache and Firewall) to run this script if it's for website.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back