Dynadot

domain Yaafy.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Amir Hamza

Established Member
Impact
Want to know how much I can get for this domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi, personally not overly keen on names where you have to explain the spelling.
You could try submitting it to BrandBucket or one of the other brandable marketplaces. That would give you an idea of its possible worth and a platform for sale, although not a guaranteed quick one.

Last edited:
•••
•••
At least it should worth $10.

•••
Hi, personally not overly keen on names where you have to explain the spelling.
You could try submitting it to BrandBucket or one of the other brandable marketplaces. That would give you an idea of its possible worth and a platform for sale, although not a guaranteed quick one.
I checked them but when someone will charge a commission of around 30% it's not worth it actually I think. the percentage is huge from BrandBucket.

•••
•••
Hard sell, IMO
Alright. So can you tell me more like where and how I can do most of the marketing to get this sell? Basically, I listed on several marketplaces tho but all of that marketplace are not working properly. Last time I got a sale from a GoDaddy auction but other sites like Sedo, Dan, and Afternic of them are just useless to me when there's no one getting views at least.

•••
I would say you don't have any idea of brandable domain names.
Yes i do know a thing or two. Brandable domain names are only good to some users that want to purchase and complement their brand. The payout can be higher than normal domains but you need to find someone willing to pay for it.

•••
Alright. So can you tell me more like where and how I can do most of the marketing to get this sell? Basically, I listed on several marketplaces tho but all of that marketplace are not working properly. Last time I got a sale from a GoDaddy auction but other sites like Sedo, Dan, and Afternic of them are just useless to me when there's no one getting views at least.
I don't want to get banned but have you tried Dynadot?

•••
•••
I don't want to get banned but have you tried Dynadot?
I tried but they don't give sale options to the other domain register's domain. Only Dynadot register domain can sell their domain to their marketplace.

•••
•••
I tried but they don't give sale options to the other domain register's domain. Only Dynadot register domain can sell their domain to their marketplace.
Thanks for clarifying.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back