Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain y2ktwelve.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewiccanman

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi there. I would really appreciate some appraisal feedback from all you wizards out there, much appreciated!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
return this one if you can.
 
0
•••
thanks but puzzled

hi, cheers for the advice but it has left me puzzled, could you elaborate please, it is a dodgy one or something, i'd really appreciate a reply, thanks
 
0
•••
Hey friend.
I'm sorry but this domain worth nothing.
Less than reg fee. I don't find any meaning for this domain.
 
0
•••
I agree; no one really says "y2k [year]".
 
0
•••
thanks

thanks for the feedback
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back