Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Y0

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

eXis

Established Member
Impact
0
Hey all, i'm new here. Just found this place, this would seem quite useful as I already use programmerstalk.com.

I currently run a growing entertainment network and hope to expand it some day (fivve.com).

Im very interested in web design as ive been doing it for 4 years now and I mostly code in ASP. (Sad huh? ;))

Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
hey,

welcome exis :)

Btw you have a nice name ;)
 
0
•••
hello..hello welcome eXis

enjoy your stay
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros, eXis! :tu:
 
0
•••
Thanks guys :)
 
0
•••
welcome exis!:)
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros!

I'm sure you'll find this site to your liking :)
 
0
•••
This is one of the friendliest forums .

You will enjoy your stay at Hotel NP in the course of time.

Meanwhile welcome to NP exis.
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros! Happy posting! ;)
 
0
•••
asp lol, go PHP :P
 
0
•••
Hi eXis!

Enjoy the ride!
ST
 
0
•••
I dont think I could handle PHP, as my forums (phpbb) are horrible to modify.

I love ASP ::cy:
 
0
•••
Originally posted by eXis
I dont think I could handle PHP, as my forums (phpbb) are horrible to modify.

I love ASP ::cy:

Welcome exis to :sitename:!. I find PHP/ASP somewhat similar to each other in difficulty. ASP is good, but dealing with NT web servers is not fun for me. What do you do for hosting?
 
0
•••
Hey can you PM me more info on your business i could help you.

Greg
 
0
•••
Thanks RJ,
I just use basic Windows ASP hosting packages from Hampton Smith Hosting. Its all I need for what I do.

Greg,
What I wanted to do is to personalize usernames in my PHPbb2 forum by making certain names coloured and Yesturday I found out how to do that! YAY. But thanks a lot for the offer. :)
 
0
•••
Hey exis - welcome to namepros - enjoy your stay.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back