Disco.xyz $26M
TokenProof.xyz $5M
Dynamic.xyz $7.5M
Multipl.xyz $3M
Vega.xyz $5M
Mara.xyz $23M
Starship.xyz $40M

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Euler.xyz $32M

Looks like Euler may have switched from (Euler.xyz =whoisCreation= 19 April 2020) to (EulerLabs.com =whoisCreation= 24 February 2022) and (Euler.Finance =whoisCreation= 10 July 2020)?

1670625587180.png

Euler.xyz currently forwards to EulerLabs.com + the @Euler_XYZ twitter page states inactive in bio, advising folks to visit Euler Labs twitter @EulerFinance which uses Euler.Finance in their bio.

From what I can tell EulerLabs.com looks more like their company page, and Euler.Finance looks more like their product page?

Notably, Euler hasn't updated their crunchBase page which still includes .xyz as Eulers domain and contact email. Curious to what degree they will use their .xyz going forward.

Last edited:
•••
Looks like Euler may also have switched from Euler.xyz to EulerLabs.com and Euler.Finance?

Show attachment 228310

Euler.xyz currently forwards to EulerLabs.com + the @Euler_XYZ twitter page states inactive in bio, advising members to visit Euler Labs twitter @EulerFinance which uses Euler.Finance in their bio.

From what I can tell EulerLabs.com looks more like their company page, and Euler.Finance looks more like their product page?

Notably, Euler hasn't updated their crunchBase page which still includes .xyz as Eulers domain and contact email. Curious to what degree they will use their .xyz going forward.
That's correct. About +/- 4 weeks ago Euler xyz forwards to Euler labs .com.

Regarding Crunchbase - as I mentioned before, their (domain name) data is out of sync / reality.

Regards

Last edited:
•••
Alright

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
Fomo?
get some xyz !

•••
So you're telling me I sold dynamic.xyz too cheap then...

•••
•••
$1k :) that was before all the big xyz sales started happening.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
After that... I forget who I bought it from.

•••
Just checked, I was that buyer.

•••
pity,bro
you miss a big fortune,
you should have patient

•••
Nah, that's not my business model. No regrets at all.

•••

But with that money at that time you could have bought some good xyz domains

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Spaceport.xyz $3.6M
Percipio.xyz - undisclosed amount from Panlincap.com
Amper.xyz $11M
TipTop.xyz $23M
Upshot.xyz $22M
Sloika.xyz $2M

•••
Fimio.xyz $2.19M (seed round led by Neo.com)

•••
So you're telling me I sold dynamic.xyz too cheap then...

While some angels may directly invest in startups, often VCs do follow lead investors. In order to better understand the cyberspace / sector, follow VCs s.a. a16z.com (a16zcrypto.com). The web3 projects (keywords) that attracts VCs are "play", "pay" and in-description: "accelerate" & "adoption".

Regards

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back