Dynadot

Xynames since 2003

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xynames

XYNames.comTop Member
Impact
My domains were acquired between 2003 - 2016. I personally have been involved in domaining only since February 2017. Have about 1500 domains.

This is not my primary business, it is a side business. I am a lawyer, and business owner of a few very small internet companies and a brick and mortar research and development firm. I also do business consulting to internet companies.

Costs about $1000. per month to maintain my domains but have stayed ahead so far!

Have them listed for sale at Dynadot (DD) marketplace (all domains are registered at DD), where they have given me a special very low rate for my .com renewals, which almost all of my domains are .com , also listed for sale at Afternic, Sedo, Uniregistry, flippa, domainagents, Etsy.

I maintain PPC links on my parked domains, brings in about $150. per month total (gas money, lol), with a For Sale link at top and bottom of each parked page. The FS link goes to my own universal landing page that I created with a fill in / submit form (FormMail.pl) for inquiry, where inquirers submit their name, phone number, email address, offer for the domain and inquiry comment, and specify which domain they are interested in. I am working on creating unique landing pages for some of my top domains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi xynames...nice intro...welcome!

•••
•••
•••
Welcome! Thanks for sharing. Best of luck! Don't be a stranger. :)

•••
Hello XY ... welcome to NamePros! Sounds like you've got everything under control! Do you have a unified marketplace with all your domains listed?

Best of luck to you moving forward with your domaining activities! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NP!!! You have great number of domains.. GL

•••
•••
Hello XY ... welcome to NamePros! Sounds like you've got everything under control! Do you have a unified marketplace with all your domains listed?

Best of luck to you moving forward with your domaining activities! :)

Thank you!

Unified, not sure what that means? I have them listed at Dynadot, Afternic, Sedo, Uniregistry, flippa, domainagents, Etsy.

•••
•••
Unified, not sure what that means? I have them listed at Dynadot, Afternic, Sedo, Uniregistry, flippa, domainagents, Etsy.

They are asking you if you have your own marketplace, a hub that you sell your domains from.

Cheers.

•••
Oh, okay, thanks for clarifying. For now, I've carried through more or less with the method my friend was using when he owned these domains. All of the domains have PPC links on them, via parked pages at domainadvertising.com Then at the top and bottom of each page is a link ____.com is for sale!

When people click on the link, it takes them to a single universal landing page, xynames.com where they may submit a fill in form to inquire about the domain or make an offer.

I am working on custom landing pages for some of my top domains.

I will also be revising the universal landing page at xynames.com to make it more aesthetically pleasing.

Er, so, if I understand the question, no, I don't have my own marketplace. I'll have to read up more on what that means and how to do it. Thanks again!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey @xynames

Welcome to NamePros! good luck

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to namepros @xynames

Best of luck to you moving forward with your domaining activities!:xf.smile:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back