auction Xxxxx

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmpireNames.com

Founder @ Rooted.com Previously Empire NamesTop Member
Impact
12,368
Xxxxx
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Please recalcluate last bid time... thursday 9:41 pm... 4 days (24x4=96)... that is monday 9:41 pm - it is only 8:06 pm monday now. Plus my bid was yesterday anyways at 10:20 pm.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
@Eric please let me know if its already clised or not yet?
 
0
•••
Riz, as much as I'd like this, I figured out what happened... my preferences wasn't set to the correct time zone. As a result, there was a discrepancy between the actual time I saw as far as when the last bids were and the actual time. I concede. I'd really like this domain, but I lost this auction (because of the time discrepancy, I thought I had plenty of time... HOURS. But instead, I ended up to be an hour late). Congrats @martbele
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back