Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kammineni.com

KammineniTop Member
Impact
Xxxxxx
Some one please help me to appraise this great domain name.
Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm gonna stick my neck out here :xf.smile:

I would price at 20k (Sterling).....If someone with more experience can share their thoughts that would be great, as I would like to know your thoughts and I'm the OP would as well!

Great name!

•••
I'm gonna stick my neck out here :xf.smile:

I would price at 20k (Sterling).....If someone with more experience can share their thoughts that would be great, as I would like to know your thoughts and I'm the OP would as well!

Great name!
Hi friend thanks for your appraisal I'm not sure what is the best value for this and I'm curious to know the best value for this name.

Last edited:
•••
Hi friend thanks for your appraisal I'm not sure what is the best value for this domain name and I'm curious to know the best value for this name.
As I said I would price at £20,000 Sterling (being in England) in dollars circa $25,000 BUT I would wait and see if more experienced people on here can share their opinions, it is a nice name and would be good for you to get several valuations...

•••
•••
Some one please help me to appraise.

•••
•••
How much you are willing to sell it for? Send me a pm :xf.wink:

•••
•••
•••
How much you are willing to sell it for.... Please pm me

•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
Some please appraise this name.

•••
•••
•••
PM me your desired price.
Thanks.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Org gTLD is the third choice of people in Turkey.

Even if it's not much popular as com/net ones, ultra premium name "Istanbul" breaks it.

At least few thousands of dollars value for an end user i suppose.

Last edited:
•••
Nice name but I think the value is closer to 2K than 20K. I could be wrong of course.
Many tourist boards are non-profit entities so the .org doesn't hurt, but .com is nonetheless more desirable.

•••
I agree with the comments above. But care not to be paid with 20k turkish liras, because you will able to buy only a kebab. Back in the topic, it's a great pure geo name. If i were you, i 'd pay 10 years renewal and go to sleep. The name itself guarantees you marvelous inbound offers. Relax and wait for the best possible of them.

•••
I agree with the comments above. But care not to be paid with 20k turkish liras, because you will able to buy only a kebab. Back in the topic, it's a great pure geo name. If i were you, i 'd pay 10 years renewal and go to sleep. The name itself guarantees you marvelous inbound offers. Relax and wait for the best possible of them.
Thanks you very much, thanks for your valuable suggestion.

•••
keep in mind , Antalya.org sold for $16,000, years ago yes, but still.

Istanbul is a major city, in a major country. It is the largest city in Turkey

do your research & forget about appraisals, what you have is of premium quality.

endless possibilities here. don't settle for little.

good luck

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back