Dynadot

domain XXX Million Dollars in potential sales every year - BookingBnb.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Tim L

Established Member
Impact
Highly demanded domain/website BookingBnb.com, with 180 - 360 Millions in potential sales every year.
How much would you rate it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It seems like it would be an airbnb or booking.com competitor then, with a longer domain name. In order to compete with them would take a lot of money and offering something better to the public, such as lower commission rates. Assuming a co. was able to raise all that money I think they would pick a shorter, better domain name.

I discount the issue of confusion with booking.com I doubt anyone could TM such a generic term, and there are many TMs with the word booking in them. Matter of fact, I think a TM would issue for bookingbnb, like there are TMs for bookingpal, crbooking, bookingcuba, etc.

My personal advice is to not try to sell it here at namepros via auction someone will bid like a dollar for it, and might win it for about nothing. You should close that thread and stick with Make Offer only, not that anyone here is going to offer much for it, but at least you will get some exposure.

Last edited:
•••
Listen this place is not for promoting your domain names.. Its for asking for appraisals on names you want to buy yourself.

•••
In order to compete with them would take a lot of money and offering something better to the public, such as lower commission rates.
As a matter of fact, BookingBnb.com offers a 0% booking fees plan + other benefits to the owners. Obviously, the benefit for customers is the certainty of booking at the base accommodation price, since there are no booking fees at all.

@xynames yours is the most constructive comment of this thread. Thank you! (y)

•••
"As a matter of fact, BookingBnb.com offers a 0% booking fees plan + other benefits to the owners." - aren't you just trying to sell a domain? There is no business yet, is there?

•••
Oh you dident get that XY?

Yeah he is just promoting his name shamelessly.

•••
Tim L, promo is right, ask to move this thread over to the thread where you just are seeking an appraisal. Even if all you are doing is seeking exposure lol, at least it will be in the right place.

Actually wait I just looked, this is silly you already have a website on it, what are you doing listing it for sale here at namepros?

Last edited:
•••
Tim L, promo is right, ask to move this thread over to the thread where you just are seeking an appraisal. Even if all you are doing is seeking exposure lol, at least it will be in the right place.
Sorry, I didn't start the thread in this area of the forum, it was moved here! An admin can check and confirm this. Please, feel free to move it back to the right place.
"As a matter of fact, BookingBnb.com offers a 0% booking fees plan + other benefits to the owners." - aren't you just trying to sell a domain? There is no business yet, is there?
There is actually a low flat rate for owners who list on the website and get one or more bookings.

I am still seeking for a domain/website appraisal.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back