IT.COM

discuss XR domains - Umbrella term for AR VR MR (all reality technologies)

NameSilo
Watch

Elad n

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
XR can be X Reality or Extended Reality.

Either way it describes the spectrum just like mixed reality.

Been looking around and shopping for a while now, saw many companies choosing to rebrand to xr or just starting with xr in their names..

Those are only some of my findings that are already developed (there are many more undeveloped by major companies like unity/sony etc..)

Decide for yourself.

Gl.

E

xr-room.com

xrgames.io

hyperspacexr.com

innereyexr.com

biomexr.com

inspacexr.com

HumanXR.com

agencyxr.com

ascentxr.com

womenxr.com

conductxr.com

Xiality.com

FeelXRstudio.com

ShowroomXR.com

FitXR.com

XRconnects.com

orchardxr.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Look at namebio, some interesting info

On VR many domainer purchases from drops etc

On XR most reported sales looks like End user sales while not a lot of good names are getting to expiry.

Maybe i'm wrong but that what i saw when i took a glimpse

•••
•••
I’m not sure about this one mate. Bit borderline.

Evenue is a pretty low grade keyword imo especially compared to others like world/city/planet/universe/street/place

But I assume, most other options are more expensive.

•••
The keyword there is revenue.. with x just to add the "x-factor"😂

•••
Got PaymentXR dot com

Any thoughts on this pls..

•••
•••
•••
•••
Price request for xr+keyword (sorry can't say).Like I said ,not selling my solid Xr for less than 6 figures.

Only time will tell 🙂 and I see those holding their good XR to make a lifechanging sale .👍
Don't show your hand until Apple shows theirs.. maybe we're just months away.
Also today's news.. estimated Quest 2 sales to reach 8 million by October

•••
As NFTs are starting to mature as a technology seeming more than just a temporary fad, I'm seeing more XR (AR/VR) companies adapting and integrating NFTs into their products and services, and seeing XR related NFTs selling for millions of dollars regularly. I'm starting to believe that XR and NFT compliment each other beautifully and may even become integral to each other's existence someday. It's truly incredible how fast these technologies are evolving together.

Last edited:
•••
-edited-

Last edited:
•••
XRfit.com expired sold for $853

•••
Selling my top XR domains:

If this post is in the wrong section you may move it to the right one.

$100k USD total for all 4. Listed on Afternic as well

XRBaseball.com
BaseballXR.com
MiamiXR.com
SexeXR.com

Regards,

Mike

•••
🤣🤣🤣not wholesale prices mate... not even retail ones, currently

•••
Selling my top XR domains:

If this post is in the wrong section you may move it to the right one.

$100k USD total for all 4. Listed on Afternic as well

XRBaseball.com
BaseballXR.com
MiamiXR.com
SexeXR.com

Regards,

Mike

Optimistic.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks for the discussion.

Definitely aware these are high prices for the current market. I'm so optimistic about VR, AR and the all encompassing XR.

Apple is about to go big into XR and Facebook has started to dip into advertising with VR.

Gonna be an amazing future for all of us in this space

•••
My advice to all is to be realistic with your pricing of your XR domains names. But being realistic doesn't mean you have to be conservative either. Ask yourself if I price my domain at $100K or $30K what alternatives can be had by the buyer say at $50k or $10k or less that's on the market. Out of the numerous 5 figure sales I got in the VR niche so far it was by not being conservative but also by not pricing myself out of the game either. No matter how good the name is and that's for most niches, the higher you price the name the smaller the buying pool becomes. Also, how long do you really want to wait? The longer you can hold out the better but again, that doesn't always guarantee a sell.

That said... I am very bullish on XR names as well as VR and AR. There's going to be some great sales to come. I've declined a few x,xxx offers past couple of months. I think many of us will do very very well sooner then later. The waiting game can suck but it can pay off nicely! Just my 2 cents. Good mates!

•••
Not sure if anyone mentioned here already, but MyXR dot com is now live! I hadn't checked the site in about 6 months so I honestly don't know when it went live but it's a beautiful site and interesting co.

•••
Just registered:

Allimmersive.com

Maybe good for a virtual reality gaming center.

IMO

•••
Just registered:

Allimmersive.com

Maybe good for a virtual reality gaming center.

IMO
Nice mate i like the way some of these look i have

eimmersive.com
iimmersive.com

•••
VRDeploy.com
VRGraphs.com

Looking forward to liquidate them soon

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back