NameSilo

$15 PSD to xHTML/CSS Coding.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obulus

Established Member
Impact
0
Hey,

Looking to raise a bit of money and gather up some layouts for my portfolio and therefore I'm offering my services of Valid xHTML and CSS coding of any PSD or Fireworks PNG for only $15.

This is extremely cheap for the proffesional service you will receive.

On top of this:

Layout Coding + Basic PHP Integration - $20
Layout Coding + jQuery/Javascript Integration - $25
Complex PHP and Layout Coding/Integration - $30.

All will be done within the time span of 2-3 days maximum. If this time scale is not reached, you will receive your layout coded for free.

I will only be accepting 4-5 orders as I'm only doing this due to excess spare time.

Thanks,

P.S. I know I do not wander onto these forums that often, but I have been a keen browser for several years.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
As the Developers for Hire rules states, you must show examples of your work.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back