Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain xerath(.)net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

qualityolddomains

Established Member
Impact
0
Hey people,

What do you think of this one: xerath dot net

The .com version is listed for sale for $9.888, what the .net would be worth?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I always ban xerath during champion select, lol. Care because of possible trademark issues. In any case dont try to sell it to rito, I don't think they 'd happy for this.

To kill Xerath as Jax: W Q auto E auto :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I always ban xerath during champion select, lol. Care because of possible trademark issues. In any case dont try to sell it to rito, I don't think they 'd happy for this.

To kill Xerath as Jax: W Q auto E auto :)
There was metal band (this was their domain) named Xerath long before Riot, so trademark wont be a problem. :)
 
0
•••
There was metal band (this was their domain) named Xerath long before Riot, so trademark wont be a problem. :)
GO to trademarkia and see. I am not the best about Tm's, so another member can help you. But I think a game developer can't use this name.
 
0
•••
No trademark whatsoever ;) Anyway no one can give me some estimation...?
 
0
•••
Up
 
0
•••
up
 
0
•••
Soo anyone?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back