Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

My Newest Proxy Site

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Carpe DiemVIP Member
Impact
61
Hey everyone. I've recently finished putting up my newest proxy site :)

It's a rather simple design (I like to keep things pretty simple most of the time) and I think it goes fairly well with the domain name. Anyway, I'd appreciate some reviews of the site, logo, etc.

Here's the site: BurnMyIP.com
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sleek, to the point, simplistic - works and looks well done.

M.
 
1
•••
Thanks for the review Mike :tu:
 
0
•••
I like it I think the logo is especially nice.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back