NameSilo

negotiable Xbox360forums.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Registar: Moniker
Expires: 2009-04-05

Yeah...that's the domain. It's obviously a quality Xbox 360 forum domain. The sale is domain only. Currently I am redirecting the domain to one of my sites but I no longer wish to keep the domain.

Please PM or post offers and I prefer not to be insulted by low-ballers.

FYI- I paid $x,xxx for the domain when the 360 was announced.

Thank you.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
im intrested how much are you looking for it?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back