Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Xbox Appraisal

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBrigade

Established Member
Impact
2
Hey Guys

TheBush here :p

What do you think about this name:

discussxbox.com
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
reg fee-low $xx

Xbox is just a fad right now. As I say again my friend just sold: MicrosoftXboxes.com for only $19.99 =/
 
0
•••
Yeah Well MicrosoftXboxes.com is hella long. I dont agree with you.
 
0
•••
Personally... I think its going to be really hard to sell. But its alright for your own personal use.
 
0
•••
I honestly dont agree. Look at this thread for an appraisai:

http://namepros.com/showthread.php?t=90461

The domain there is XboxDiscussion.com which is longer then mine, and people are saying high $xx there. Mine is shorter, so easier to remember- discussxbox.com
 
0
•••
Hi TheBush,

I'm really new to domain names and etc. I really don't know how to appraise domain names. I just go with what seems to sound good to me. That's true that my domain name XboxDiscussion.com is longer, but for some reason it seems to flow good, at least I feel it does. Maybe because the word "Xbox" is in front and not behind the word "Discussion." Maybe other members can explain better or something. :D

Take care,
~Mr. Bone88
 
0
•••
low xx - mid xx :imho:

But you can develop it. Good luck.
 
0
•••
bump any others?
 
0
•••
If you are just going to fight about the appraisales and act like you know best, what's the point of asking for an appraisale. This is what possible costomers think is a decent price and you can think whatever you want, but starting to argue with them is pointless :imho:

Now, to the domain, mid xx$ undevloped if lucky ~ for more value, develope it.
 
0
•••
Low / mid $xx IMO. Good luck if you decide to develop it.
 
0
•••
discussxbox.com - reg fee to low xx, hard to type in
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back