domain x5x*info

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rok1978

Established Member
Impact
9
what do you think of this name?
As I can see all X number X.info names are taken
Is it worth renewing?
Thanks in advance
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
No, I don't think. Only x3x is developed site. Drop it and catch again to save your money.
 
0
•••
Thanks kleszcz!
 
0
•••
Like Kleszcz said, drop and catch, that should be on may :)
I like 3 char .info, I own 30+ now, but I didn't sold any at more then low $xx
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back