NameSilo

X360chat.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DN Tycoon

Established Member
Impact
15
Just curious of what you all think of X360chat.com, as we all know the Xbox 360 is coming out in November so I threw together this site pretty quick. I just revamped a former PHPBB style called Xbox Xtreme created by Scott Stubblefield.

Also if there are a few of you out there that wish to become moderators just pm me and we will talk. :talk:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
wow nice template.
Great work on modify it.
 
0
•••
Thanks man, I added some MODS to the site just to add a little more to it.
 
0
•••
That looks nice!
Very good!
 
0
•••
good job!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Hey,

Looks good - I like it but I would make it a little easy on the eyes.

Good job tho
 
0
•••
Whoa. Nice. But not really to my taste. I am not a big fan of green. I feel that green can be overused sometimes.
 
0
•••
cool banner. That was actually a phpbb mod. Never thought that it would be that nice. Good work.
 
0
•••
Let us know if you change anything :)

Cheers
 
0
•••
good working. best work done.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back