Domain Empire

x1services.com = Bad

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I signed up for a year plan with them. After a month I found a better host, and emailed their support asking if they offer 30 day money back guarentees, and they said yes. I never got my money, now its over a month later, and they are saying in their TOS that they dont do that, and I wont get my money back. They are asking for a screenshot of the tickett I submitted asking that question. WHy the hell would I take a screenshot for a simple question. All I have are his responses, and they arnt talking me much hardly, and Im pissed because I cant afford to lose 180 bucks. Not to mention they wait to months to tell me I cant get my money back, after they tell me they can. WTF

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You probably should have researched that company before buying from them.

•••
Imagecabin.com said:
I signed up for a year plan with them. After a month I found a better host, and emailed their support asking if they offer 30 day money back guarentees, and they said yes. I never got my money, now its over a month later, and they are saying in their TOS that they dont do that, and I wont get my money back. They are asking for a screenshot of the tickett I submitted asking that question. WHy the hell would I take a screenshot for a simple question. All I have are his responses, and they arnt talking me much hardly, and Im pissed because I cant afford to lose 180 bucks. Not to mention they wait to months to tell me I cant get my money back, after they tell me they can. WTF
That was what happened to me as well. They said that there is 30 days money back, so when I decided that resellinghosting isn't going well, I asked for a refund, and they said that it is not in TOS. I said that you told me there was in the live support, and they said they will never say that...

They are just a bunch of cheating liars.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back