NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hxp

SuperDuperUltraRarePremiumHolographic MemberTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nice going on cprVR
makes great sense to train cpr in VR! perfect sense actually!
good call on reging it! even backward!

looks like vrcpr has been taken for a while
so definitely not a bad keyword to own!
same for virtualCPR
and now also virtualrealitycpr (As of 10 mins ago)

as for me I keep getting $300 offers regularly on VRfashionista,com........another one today.. wish it could reach toward your 1k mark u got on cprvr
then I would call it a sale! push to auction too!

cheers. gl!

•••
nice going on cprVR
makes great sense to train cpr in VR! perfect sense actually!
good call on reging it! even backward!

looks like vrcpr has been taken for a while
so definitely not a bad keyword to own!
same for virtualCPR
and now also virtualrealitycpr (As of 10 mins ago)

as for me I keep getting $300 offers regularly on VRfashionista,com........another one today.. wish it could reach toward your 1k mark u got on cprvr
then I would call it a sale! push to auction too!

cheers. gl!

Good going on VirtualRealityCPR! Haha.

Yeah, theres a fair bit of buzz in this area. Already a good 5-6 "CPR VR" apps/products made, and surely more to come.

Of course, it won't be the "killer VR app" that everyone's looking for, but I think it's definitely one of the most practical and subtle ways of getting people introduced (with CPR Training being mandatory in so many professions).

I remember in high school they brought trainers in to certify the whole school, and it was pretty much a nightmare. It was 3 trainers and 3 mannequins vs. about 500 students...it took the whole day to get everyone through it.

With VR, 500 cardboard headsets + 500 students = Boom. CPR Certified in 15 min. :nurse::xf.cool:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back