Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain WX5.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MHeys

Account Closed
Impact
0
Just regged this AWESOME 3 letter name :)

Appraise please :)

Post an offer if you want aswell =D
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Is it supposed to mean something? If not, I would say it is worth nothing more then $10.
 
0
•••
When I regged it, I was under the impression that it would be worth a ton, considering its 3 lettered-ness.

I guess I was wrong :P

I think it has some nice dev potential though..... I might dev it =)
 
0
•••
you should develop it, then it would be worth something.. any ideas on what you could develop it into?
 
0
•••
Some sort of super simple script implementation. :P
 
0
•••
MHeys said:
Some sort of super simple script implementation. :P

Perfect, anything (within reason), should increase the value as its a 3 char.....

As it stands...

Wholesale ~ $6-10
 
0
•••
I got to agree with Sabre hosting here reg fee to low $xx because it's a 3 character .org and not .com.
 
0
•••
$x undeveloped because it is a 3 character .org, 3 letter names are worth more.
 
0
•••
reg fee to very low $xx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back