NameSilo

domain www.PassionElectronics.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

tds2015

New Member
Impact
0
Hey! I'm pretty new at domain buying and I have no clue what my domain is worth, I would really appreciate if someone could give me an accurate appraisal. Thanks in advance :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to NamePros!
"Passion Electronics" most likely gets zero searches.
That means your domain is not a generic keyword domain.
It is a "brandable" domain, which is hard to quantify.
And, it's quite long for a "brandable."
It is worth whatever a buyer (if any) decides to offer.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back