Dynadot

www.faultystudios.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently changed the design of my site and just wondered what you guys think:

http://www.faultystudios.com

Its the homepage for my flash movie/game production group. Most of the visitors are teens.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
To way to long to load, though the images which did load look great but I can't give you my final verdict.

•••
It looks really good. I like the smooth layout and the nice look to it. Great use of colors and shading.

A+

•••
Awesome design, i like the way it appears to pop out of the side of the design, very nice!

•••
I love this design. I dont care what anyone say about this. it looks great. My fave gaming site on it also, newgrounds.com :)

•••
Thank you very much lilgee, ammo and computergeek247!

Comdriver - I made the logo at the top a bit smaller in file size.

•••
It looks awesome. Loads fast for me. Good work.

•••
took like 3 seconds to load for me. Good design just needs some more content. If you need games just send me a pm I have a whole bunch of codes to add games to your site

just looked at your forums and it seems that the images start breaking up

•••
It only took like a second to load on my computer and the layout looks great lol. Keep up the good work!

•••
Loaded very quickly for me as well. Colors and images are amazing!! They look great together. I also really like the font choices. Great job!

•••
I think its great, but the bars on the news thing shouldnt bee completly flat...

•••
woo good site
userfriendly it is a really fast loader :)

•••
Thanks people - much appreciated :D

I think its great, but the bars on the news thing shouldnt bee completly flat...

What bars are you referring to?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back