IT.COM

domain www.AWSP.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all Nampros members.
I need my domain name AWSP.NET to be appraised.
Recently I got offered for $3000 and I haven't made up my mind yet.
I also welcomed any analysis for this domain.
Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would take it. Look at similar sales (llll.net) on namebio or dnsaleprice (both dot com).

Gl with it.

•••
It's an end user offer that you may never see again. Just to give you an idea, on the reseller market this is probably worth about $5-$10.

•••
I would take it. Look at similar sales (llll.net) on namebio or dnsaleprice (both dot com).

Gl with it.

Thank you for the suggested sites.. Really appreciate it:)

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

It's an end user offer that you may never see again. Just to give you an idea, on the reseller market this is probably worth about $5-$10.

Is it really that low for the reseller market price? How about aged domain?

•••
Yeah 4 letter .nets with random looking letters are a dime a dozen.

Hopefully you can still close the deal.

•••
Yeah 4 letter .nets with random looking letters are a dime a dozen.

Hopefully you can still close the deal.

Ok, thank you for your suggestion. Will take that in mind. :):hehe:

•••
I would sell it quick

You can hand register a LLLL.net with better letters than this right now

Maybe it's awsp.com wanting to buy it, especially considering the fact they do SEO etc, they may see a benefit in owning it

•••
I would sell it quick

You can hand register a LLLL.net with better letters than this right now

Maybe it's awsp.com wanting to buy it, especially considering the fact they do SEO etc, they may see a benefit in owning it

Thank you for your opinion..
I think I will approach the owner of awsp.com first.

•••
Rolling the dice eh? Hopefully if the offer was theirs initially it won't leave them with a bad taste in their mouth shopping it around.

Some domainers have been doing this for years and never sold anything over 1k. Here's a guy that really doesn't need money. hah!

•••
That is more than a good offer. Don't waste any time. Take it and please report back on how it went. Random LLLL.com domains are going for $20 or less on eBay every day. A few sell for more than $30. Very, very few sell for more than $100. You could try selling it for years and never get another offer anything like that one.

Last edited:
•••
That is more than a good offer. Don't waste any time. Take it and please report back on how it went. Random LLLL.com domains are going for $10 or less on eBay every day. A few sell for more than $10. very, very few sell for more than $30. You could try selling it for years and never get another offer anything like that one.

Thanks for your suggestion. Glad to hear positive comment. Thank you to all of you who participated in this thread. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back