NameSilo

domain WuFox.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainSpace.me

Established Member
Impact
81
Picked this up a while back and listed it on Brandpa. Just curious what others think it could go for. Also, if anyone has any ideas on brandability or a decent category to market it under, that would be awesome too!

Thanks in advance
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Not sure I see the significance of it, IMO. Comparing it to say "wefox" or "wofox". Those flow off the tongue better, as 5 letters. Take offers, and hold long
 
1
•••
I bought it because it was cheap cheap, and short. Then realized I couldn’t think of a certain industry to target for branding haha. Oh well, maybe I can get at least low to mid $xxx out of it at some point.
 
2
•••
mid-xx to Low-xxx
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back