IT.COM

Established WTS: LivCigar.com - Cigar Gear Review Site - Make Offer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had this site up for about a year now, though it has a much older history. Someone a few years ago bought the domain and build a different brand reporting about cigars (no idea why he choose the words) and promoted it heavily. The spent time and money on backlinks (some are spammy .edu) and built social media profiles that were updated and pointing to the brand in question. Today it still gets traffic from those old sources.

I wrote all of the content because I am a veteran cigar smoker. There are several authoritative evergreen articles that are easily linked to and substantial in word length.

I added a blog with cigar reviews using affiliate links (there are several different cigar vendors that offer this) as well as Amazon links for cigar gear.

Assume no profit. I also only invested my time in writing the content, the acquisition of the domain name, and the hosting.

Also included is the domain name: cigarchoices.com completely free.

Please make an offer for Livcigar.com through PM. Questions are welcome here or there.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Does it target particular keyword or has made sales since the traffic is already coming in?

•••
Does it target particular keyword or has made sales since the traffic is already coming in?

I have not tried to do any keyword research. Just simply took advantage of the domain name getting traffic and wrote some really honest and relevant content. The previous site seemed to be focused on cigar news and events and less on sales or reviews. I don't think the owner tried any affiliate marketing but wanted to make a legitimate long-term news business out of it.

So I did target a couple of cigar brands that I like and smoked to write short reviews. They have hovered on the first and second page of Google for their brand and size plus the word review. I have received a few clicks from CJ each month, no sales though.

Another set of keywords that have done well are keywords related to women smoking cigars, since I targeted some great blog posts on beautiful women smoking cigars with creative commons photos.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back